Our Standard menu is served twice a day at no extra charge.
• Lily’s Kitchen (organic, grain free)
• Hill’s Science Plan Optimal Care
• Iams ProActive Health
• Applaws (grain free)
• Lily’s Kitchen (organic, grain fee)
• Felix As Good As It Looks
• Gourmet Perle
• Cosma tuna and crab
For our younger guests
• Hill’s Science Plan Kitten
• Lily’s Kitchen Kitten (organic, grain free)
• Felix Kitten
For our mature guests
• Hill’s Science Plan Senior
• Felix Senior
We provide the highest quality food to our guests. Whilst our Standard menu is included in the daily tariff, you may choose to indulge your cat with our Gourmet menu for some, or all of their stay. We also cater for special dietary requirements including kitten and senior variety foods.
Holidays should be rewarding, that's why the Gourmet menu is complimentary at Christmas and on your cat's birthday if you know it (otherwise this could be a great excuse to give your cat a birthday).
Our Gourmet menu provides food sourced locally, often with seasonal variation. The exact choice of meal can be selected on arrival.
• Chicken soup
• Chicken breast, served with sweetcorn
• King prawns
• Scottish salmon fillet, with creme fraiche
• Haddock fillet
• Cat milk (lactose reduced), accompanied with bedtime treats
• Fishy frozen yoghurt
• Tuna and Marmite milkshake
• Catnip tea
Cornish Afternoon Tea
• 2 items from the Gourmet menu, served with Rodda's clotted cream and catnip tea
© 2014 Meadow Cat Hotel Limited. License holder: Gemma Machin LI17_008233.
Meadow Cat Hotel
Telephone: 01872 888611
Mon-Sat: 10am to 12 noon
Mon-Fri: 6pm to 7pm, by appointment
Sun: 10am to 12 noon, by appointment
Bank Holidays: closed
Bookings and enquiries can be made during normal office hours via telephone or e-mail.